How It Works
Here’s how we work with our clients:
- First, get in touch with us to let us know what we can do for you. Use the email address or phone number in the top margin of any page and on our CONTACT US page.
- When we chat (or in your email), tell us about your collection or the items you have.
- Once we have a general idea of what you have, we will set up an appointment to discuss your options.
- After we have a clear idea of your collection or your items, we will make you a fair and honest offer to purchase them outright, or we will – depending on your preference and your items – consign your items to one of our many auctions or estate sales.
Whether you are a long-time collector or have just inherited a collection, we are here to help you in any way we can.
Nick Clark Coins and Gold Brings You Years of Experience
First, we have a well-established business. As a division of the Nick Clark Auctions company, we bring you more than ten years of experience in the appraisals and auction business.
We have conducted more than 700 auctions and estate sales, we have done even more appraisals, and many of our auctions have been Estate Sales.
We have been buying and auctioning coins and currency since 2007.
- A Self-employed businessman since 1975
- Licensed real estate broker since 1984
- Graduate of the Personal Property Appraiser Certification Program
- Graduate of the North Georgia Auction School (2007)
- Certified Personal Property Appraiser
- Licensed Auctioneer in Mississippi, Louisiana, and Florida
- Member of the National Auctioneers Association
- Member of the Mississippi Auctioneers Association
- Member of the Louisiana Auctioneers Association
- Member of the National Real Estate Association
- Member of the Mississippi Association of Commercial Realtors
- Member of the American Bankruptcy Institute
Linda Clark is the co-owner of Nick Clark Auctions and Estate Sales, which includes the Nick Clark Coins division.
Linda taught school for twenty years prior to joining our auction and estate sales business. Her primary function is to conduct the necessary research in order to optimize the value of your estate or collection.
Linda is a Certified Personal Property Appraiser.
We Will Buy The Following Directly From You — Or Sell Them For You In A Consignment Auction
- Gold Coins
- Silver Coins
- Platinum Coins
- Sterling Silver
- U. S. Certified Coins
- All U.S. Mint Bullion Products
- All Royal Canadian Mint Bullion Products
- South African Krugerrands
- Mexican LibertadWe
- Collectible Currency, both U. S. and Foreign
We Also Buy Or Will Sell Damaged or Unwanted Gold, Silver, and Platinum Jewelry
- Tie Clips